| Size doesn’t always matter. Despite its compact dimensions, NANOZWERG is a full-featured monophonic analogue synthesizer. With VCO, an additional sub-oscillator and its 12dB-slope-multimodefilter, NANOZWERG offers multiple bass- and lead-sounds. In addition, NANOZWERG offers a noise-generator and also works as an effects-processor using its external audio-input.
> tech specs
* analogue VCO with four waveform shapes
* sub-oscillator with two octave settings
* analogue multimode-filter with 12dB/oct
* LFO with “one-shot” functionality
* controllable by MIDI and CV/Gate