|| Just like the other Mutant Drums, the Clap is a highly versatile module. It is actually a voltage controlled LFSR noise oscillator as well as a powerful percussion synthesis engine!
- feature-rich, analogue handclap percussion synthesis reminiscent of the 909
- pitch control of noise generator means you can create everything from vanilla 909 claps to broken, chiptune-like alien sounds
- doubles as a voltage controlled, Commodore64-sounding noise VCO via the NOISE output and PITCH CV input
- SUSTAIN control lets you crank up the clap's sustain and use the module as an abstract synth voice with external inputs!
- external input allows you to synthesise claps from virtually any sound source you plug in
- built in internal reverb effect derived from clap tone
- reverb decay forms the decay of the clap sound, and is fully voltage controllable from short reverb "snaps" to long, whooshing tails!
- you can select between internal and external noise sources as the source for the reverb sound generation, opening up really interesting sounds
- DRIVE control lets you dial in anything from clean to extremely overdriven sounds
- bandpass filter cutoff control
> tech specs
|| > interesting links
manufacturer's web site