|| It's really two modules in one: a totally unique analogue bassdrum and a voltage controlled distortion module! (with the same topology as batteryACID!)
- analogue bassdrum circuitry capable of vanilla TR-808 sounds
- built in voltage controlled distortion (batteryACID distortion)
- distortion accepts external inputs when not being used with kick drum (great for acid synth leads)
- voltage control of distortion amount
- voltage control of decay from short kicks to long "ooooooooomphs"
- voltage control of pitch (approximates v/oct response, but not musically tuned)
- non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that's what you're after!
- completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp equivalents
- you can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)
> tech specs
|| > interesting links
manufacturer's web site