| The FH-1 faderhost is a USB MIDI Host in an 8HP Eurorack module, allowing you to directly connect a USB MIDI controller to your modular synthesizer.
As well as simple direct control of the output CVs from MIDI CCs, the FH-1 also offers :
- LFOs on each output
- Step sequencers
- Polyphonic MIDI/CV conversion
- Digital-to-analogue conversion: 14 bit
- Inputs: 2 digital inputs for clocks etc
- Trigger voltage approximately 1.8V
- Voltage range: jumper selectable between ±5V, 0-10V, 0-5V
> tech specs
Size : 8HP
Deep : 43mm
Current draw : 70mA @ +12V, 30mA @ -12V
plus the power requirement of the attached USB device. See the manual for information on calculating the current draw on the +12V rail from the USB device.
USB socket: Type A
Expansion: One header for connecting FHX-1 Output Expanders.