| In our projet Orage Magnétique to recreate a sound spaciolab to recreate sounds from space , this quad multimode filter has been designed to simulate the action of magnetic fluctuations on the sound landscape. The effecs of ionisation variations are modified by the different filters cutoff frequencies and the way they are synced.
The module Fluctuations magnétiques (magnetic fluctuation) is a module from the modular synthesizer Orage Magnétique.
This quad mutimode filter combines 4 independent multi-mode filters with selectable low-pass, band-pass & hi-pass.
Each filter can be synced to one another to build to a 48dB low-pass/hi-pass filter or 24dB band-pass.
Each filter has an modulation input and an individual output to create stereo effects a well as quadriphonic textures.
The filters A & B and C & D can be used in parallel mode or serial mode.
> tech specs
- 4 independant analogue multimode filters with selectable low-pass, band-pass & hi-pass
- ion : filter cutoff frequency
- réson : filter résonance
- each filter can be synced to build to a 48dB low-pass/hi-pass filter or 24dB band-pass.
- modulation input for each filter
- individual output for each filter
- parallel and serial modes
- Width : 22HP
- Depth : 3 cm
- Current consumption : +12V : 36 mA ; -12V : 35 mA