| You've always wanted to control or trigger some parameters of your MIDI software
instrument with a simple potentiometer. It's now possible and easy with Eowave Eomono!
Just connect the USB Eomono to your computer and it will be recognized as an audio
device. Per default CC1 is sent to MIDI channel 1, but you may set it differently with
> tech specs
- Measured parameter: Absolute rotation
- Sensing technology: Resistor bridge
- Range: 270 °
- Output format: Continuous
- Size: 1 cm-sized cube approx.
- Weight: 15 g approx.
- Operating temperature range: Standard
- Input resolution : up to 10 bit
- Output : USB
- Hi-speed USB
USB Pedal Editor : PC, Mac compatible
Compatible MIDI protocole
USB bus powered
Message format types: Control change/Note on/
Pitch bend/Monophonic aftertouch
edition via SYSEX or via the editor