| With the module EO-310 SENSOR SIGNAL PROCESSOR, we wanted to share eowave sensor systems that we have been designing for more than 10 years with the world of modular systems. This new module enables to plug any eowave sensor to control a parameter of a modular system. Sensor type will be chosen depending on which parameter you want to control. Among sensors, we propose IR distance sensors, pressure sensors, position sensors, tactile sensors, tilts, capacitive pads...
With the signal processing parameters (lag/offset/gain), you will be able to process the signal to get the best response from the sensor.
> tech specs
- Plug 0-5V sensors to control your modular with sensors (see Eowave sensors)
- 1 input for sensors mini jack 3,5'' with LED for activity
-lag from 0 to 10: a low-pass filter that smoothes the signal - for unstable sensors.
- offset -/+: focus on a part of the signal. It can be positive or negative.- gain from -5 to +5. The gain is acting like a zoom. In the negatives, it acts like an inverter. This feature enables to inverse the curse of an expression pedal for example.
- gate: generates a gate when the signal is above 0.
- out: output of the processed sensor signal
- Width : 5HP