| TM is a probabilistic random sequence generator based on the research of Alan Turing. His Turing machine was a mathematical model of computation that could, in theory, create any output based on a set of instructions and input variables.
In a similar way, the TM chooses random values for steps in a sequence based on the user's probability settings.
By manipulating probability and sequence length, the module can generate an infinite number of sequences.
Whether you're looking for a controlled random source, or an evolving melody generator, TM has you covered.
- Probability control from full random, to locked sequence
- Sequence length from 1-32 steps
- Amplitude control for limiting the range of new random values
- Run through a quantizer for generative melodies
> tech specs
- Width : 2HP
- Depth : 47mm
- Current consumption : +12V : 23mA / -12V : 7mA