| Div is a 2 channel, voltage controlled clock divider and multiplier. Incoming clock signals can be multiplied or divided by a factor of 16 with a multitude of values in between.
CV inputs provide external control of the current clock rate, allowing for the creation of dynamic rhythms from a single clock signal.
- Divide or multiply by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 16
- Individual rate knob and CV per channel
- Two rhythmically independent outputs from a single clock signal
- Max Power Consumption: 30 mA = +12V, 3 mA = -12V
> tech specs
- Width : 2HP
- Depth : 47mm
- Current consumption : +12V : 30mA / -12V : 3mA