| Bitbox delivers recording, clip launching, and looping in a musically intelligent way.
With a 24-bit audio path, you can capture and play samples with impeccable audio quality. With clock and MIDI inputs, you can create loops pre-cut to bars or beats and launch clips with similar synchronization.
Bitbox has a capacitive touch screen that makes easy work of tweaking, browsing, and loading sounds from microSD card.
- Playback of up to 16 simultaneous samples from internal memory or up to 4 samples directly from microSD
- Trigger samples with the touch screen, CV gate inputs, or MIDI input
- Import or export WAV files with your Mac or PC using a microSD card
- 24-bit 48kHz stereo input and 4-channel output
- Make recordings up to 4 hours in length
- Various launch modes, including one-shot, toggle, gate, and repeat
- Playback can be immediate or synchronized to analog or MIDI clock
- Control of various sample parameters, including start position, length, pitch, gain, loop mode, and launch quantization
- Stereo or mono recording with the option to synchronize the start and stop times to clock inputs
- Save and recall up to 12 different banks of samples and their configuration
- 4 modulation inputs each capable of launching an entire row of clips at once or modulating sample start, length, or pitch
- Export your sets to Ableton Live
- Accepts TRS MIDI input compatible with Arturia and other products
> tech specs
- Width : 26HP
- Depth : 25mm
- Current Consumption : +12V - 350mA